NITROBAC is a blend of eco microorganisms and specialty oxidoreductase enzymes that instantly start to oxidise and degrade ammonia. Contaning nitrosomonas euphora and nitrosococcus, NITROBAC prevents alkaline build up and increases the reproduction yeild of ammonia oxidising bacteria.
With a CFU count of 1 billion per gram NITROBAC is an eco friendly and intelligent choice for pond and aquarium management. This satchel is sufficient to treat surface area of 58.3 square meters of pond or aquarium water at a depth of 600mm to 1000mm.
- Cannot be overdosed
- Boosted with oxidoreducatse enzymes unlike competitors
- Safe for all plants & animals
- All natural and chemical free
- Low freight costs for retailers
- Manufactured in GMP certified conditions
Directions : Simply spread Nitrobac over the entire surface of the pond or aquarium.
Dose rate : 1.2 grams per square metre - cannot be overdosed. Safe for all plants and animals. Pre mix into a bucket of tank water then pour into high flow area.
NitroBac Nitrifyibg Bacteria Culture 70g
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.