Pond Zyme is a blend of seven separate enzymes that work in symbiosis with nitrifying bacteria to oxidise ammonia and nitrates.
Retailers can save on freight and delivery costs on powdered items as they weight less and occupy less space.
Pond Zyme 70g powder treats 250,000 more litres than Pond N Zyme Liquid 500mL as it has been specifically produced as a water remediation enzyme.
The enzymes attach themselves to nitrifying bacteria and act as a catalyst increasing the bacteria's ability to consume ammonia and nirates coverting them to energy to power bacterial reproduction. The result of this is increased waste consumption in all types of wastewater and a massive nitrifying bacteria population boom.
- Cannot be overdosed
- Effective to all strains of nitrifying bacteria
- Safe for all plants & animals
- All natural and chemical free
- Low freight costs for retailers
- Manufactured in GMP certified conditions
Dose rates are easy to remeber as the powder is simply spread by hand across the waters surface until completely covered. 70g treats 375,000 litres.
Pond Zyme Powder 70g
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.